If it didn't fit elsewhere, this is where it's hiding. For now,
there isn't much, but it is the place where my adopted cubs hang out.
Adopted Cubs &
- Panethea's Playground
- I adopted Panethea, a panther cub, from the Memories of Thundera
Adoption Agency back in 1999. Since then, she's had many
adventures on New Thundera and managed to be cast in both Minuet and
the Intermission series.
- Leonus Gruen's Club House
- Leonus Gruen was adopted in 2001 from the Adamante Orphanage.
He is a saber-toothed cat cub just about a year younger than Panethea.
The two of them get along fairly well, but have tended to have
scuffles now and then. Leonus has yet to be introduced into any
of the fan fiction as of this time, but will most likely make an
appearance beginning in part four of Intermission.
- Cheetah Cubs
- These two cheetah cubs were just recently adopted this year from the
Adamante Orphanage. I had planned only to adopt Leonus Gruen,
but on one of the return visits with him on a follow-up appointment, I
spied these two running through the halls and causing general
mischief. (Basically, they had a box of crayons and knew how to
use them.) So here they are. Different as night and day, I doubt
that they'll appear in any fanfiction for a while just because I have
yet to get Leonus into anything more than riffs.
- Reuthanya's Room
- An unexpected addition, Reuthanya is a shy lion cub, adopted in
December of 2002 from the Adamante Orphanage. She doesn't have
the same sneakiness that the other four cubs do, and since it's a full
house already, I do believe she'll be the only one. Because
she's not been around very long (about two hours, as of the moment I
write this), I do not have her in any of the stories...yet.
- During the golden age of Thundercatism online, Jetkitten had a
business selling snarf servants. Like everyone else, I jumped on
the band wagon (or perhaps it was a circus train) and picked up a few
for myself. Pretty soon, I wasn't just a snarf keeper, it seemed
I was a snarf breeder. Oh, don't give me that look, just click
on the link.
Games, et. al.
- Drunken Bengali's Stuff
- Back by popular demand, this was likely the most traveled spot in
Panthro's Pad back when it was being updated. It has made a
return, and as soon as I get all of the old bits and pieces up, I'll
have to add some of the new things I've been working on over the
- ThunderCats Fan Directory
- In an attempt to gather together a listing of all the cats and
kittens in this fandom, I've begun a Fan Directory. This was a
joint idea between ThunderWolf and myself, and I hope it works
well. I don't have anyone listed yet, but you can add your
information to the list by going here.
- ThunderCats Magnet Board
- I found a great little script to use, but on what? And then I
knew - a magnetic board! Stop by, arrange the words, get
Random Thoughts, Musings, and Mutant Waste
- All About Zhie
- Who is this crazy character? And who's the mastermind behind
it all? Yeah, okay, so you really don't care...but both of you
who do can click to find out!
- Fan Fiction Awards
- While few and far between, I've had a few awards for the fan fiction
I've done. Surprisingly, it was for one of the much lesser known
stories, and one which included very few actual ThunderCats in it -
but I just take 'em where I can get 'em.
- Par-O-Dy-O-Rama: The Thunder Source
- You've heard of the site, now take a look at it under the microscope
with Dr. Zhie, Panthro, and Haldir.
- SOS! (Save our Smithy!)
- Oh, no! They killed Bengali! You bastards!
- Site Awards
- Unrelated to those won for fan fiction, these awards are for site
content or design, specifically, of this site.
- So You Want to Build A ThunderCats Web
- What, mine isn't good enough for you? Fine, be that way.
But just to show I'm a good sport about it, here's a bunch of places
you should check that will make your job a whole lot easier.
- September 11th Memorial Page
- This page was seen as the front page of this site during the
anniversary of September 11th, and will likely be seen each
Time Wasting Tidbits Elsewhere
Clicking on the links below will take you to other
places. Some are parts of ThunderCats sites by others, some are
ThunderCats-related materials in amongst various content.
- Badoona Productions
- Under the computer games section, there are two ThunderCats-related
games in progress: ThunderCats and Jaga's Logs.
- This game was just recently created by BKingKat, the Flash
enthusiest of the group. He's created a few other Flash
productions, including a nice tribute to Bob McFadden (voice of Snarf
and S-s-slithe) which you can get to directly from the voice actors
page here, or you can visit his site and see everything he has to
- Chat Simulator
- Wonder what it would be like to chat with the ThunderCats
online. Now you can...sort of. Using Purrsia's Chat With
The ThunderCats game, you can see how well you'd get along with
your favorite felines.
Human, Half Animal, They're ThunderCats!
- Another of Matt's great articles, this one is a description of the
Swearing Like Sailors
- Though many sites have a few outtakes here and there of the cursing
cats, this one is the oldest I am aware of. Thunderwolf, er,
Grune's site, has quite a few, as does Cheezey's site. Cheezey's
even has a collection of spliced sounds, which are even more
interesting that the originals.
Game - Atari Style
- I'm not sure if this originally was an atari game or a commodore
game or what it was, but someone took the time to load all that you
need and to type directions on how to load and play this game.
Takes a bit to get everything in order, but worth it.
The Lost Audition Tapes
- Another BKingKat creation, this beauty shows the various actors that
didn't make the casting cut.
- Found at Purrsia's site, I went there to get the link and spent
twenty minutes playing it! She's going to kill me for eating up
bandwidth, very, very addictive.
- I want to start by thanking the academy and saying that this is a
hoax. Do not believe what has been written here, or the
poster. It's quite nicely designed, but it is all a fake.
So don't try to find it at Blockbuster, the minions working there will
only have a good laugh on your time if you do.
- This time-waster can be found on Purrsia's site, and gives you five
choices of puzzles. Even if you play a puzzle once, it'll mix
the words up for you if you want to play it a second, third, or tenth
of Mumm-ra Game
- It's a Cartoon Network original...not. The game is an awful
lot like Lode Runner, except that instead of being eaten by monks,
you're being cannibalized by mummies. Go figure. Good for
a few minutes of down time. Shockwave is required to play, but
can be downloaded for free.
- Who Could
Host the Better Parties, Mumm-Ra or Lion-o? Battle of the
- This very entertaining article, written by a guy named Matt (same
one who re-did Exodus, for those who have been to the library), pits
Cat's Lair against the Black Pyramid for a show down to see whose pad
rocked and whose was a pile of rocks.