Drunken Bengali's Stuff
Back when I began Panthro's Pad, I had every intention of giving each of the
ThunderCats their little space to express themselves. Snarfer had the
episode guide, Cheetara has a psychic friend's network, and Panthro himself
posted pictures from his trips during Spring Break. Upon reaching Bengali,
I found I had already used up all the good titles, and went with Drunken Ben's
for the time being, but the name has stuck around longer than the Pad itself
did. So grab your bottle of Berzerker Brand Whiskey and join Ben at the
end of the bar.
Snarf Hunter" ***NEW***
- As my entry into the humor olympics that Purrsia was hosting on her TCAVI
yahoo group, I have merged something wholesome (the tracking of crocodiles
for family educational programming) and something evil (snarves) to bring
you...The Snarf Hunter!
- "Did You Just Grab My Ass?"
- This little nugget of joy came about from a popular phrase I heard a lot
from Frick. In real life, she's the older of my younger sisters, but
in the ThunderCats community, she's the aloof lunatak Frick, half psy, half
ice, 100% flirt.
- "Who Kicked Lion-o's Smarmy Ass?"
- Oh, the wonderment of it all. Can you figure out who kicked Lion-o's
smarmy ass? Dedicated to ThunderWolf.
- Inappropriate Rammastide Greetings
- On Third Earth, I learned early of the tradition of Rammastide, a gift
giving festival at the end of the year. Usually, Rammastide brings
decorated houses and huts, Rammastide cookies, and Rammastide cards.
This year, I received a few cards that were just wrong, plain and
simple. And from my fellow ThunderCats, no less.
- Cheetara's Mirror: 7th Dimension Psychic
- Move over Miss Cleo, dis here is da real ting, babies. Come on over
and talk to Cheetara - guaranteed much more accurate than Jugga!
- Kit and Kat's Practical Jokes Page
- I almost ditched this from the plans, but I decided I should include it
for sake of posterity. Or, at least so that I can say I updated the
- Panthro's Spring Break '99
- During Spring Break of 1999, Panthro decided he was gonna party like it
was 1999...because it was 1999. So he packed his bags and spent two
weeks down at the MTV Beach house, for sand, sun, and ladies. Yeah.
- Tygra's Weekly Thunderian Astrology
- One of the carryovers from the old site, it was a good idea when it first
started. The only problem is, Tygra hasn't updated it since the first
time, so it's more of a perpetual weekly horoscope.
- Lion-o's Ad-Libbing Game
- This was not one of the original features of Panthro's Pad. The
ad-libbing game came about almost two years after everything else had.
I had been determined to that point not to allow Lion-o to have a page on
the site, but eventually, I ran out of other ThunderCats to use.
- Everyone knows they call him Jaga the Wise because, let's face it, he's
the only one smarmier than Lion-o himself. Take a look at some of the
better known phrases of Jaga.
You are Panthro!
You are amazingly strong and quite talented with things mechanical.
You have a touch of stubbornness, but no one can call you a quitter.
You always defend your friends, and you love a good villain whoopin'
almost as much as you love cruising in the Thundertank.
Thundercat Are You? at
You are Alluro!
You are brilliant, suave, and wickedly charming.
No one on this or any other planet can resist your mental powers.
Instead they are beguiled by your suave ways and often tricked into doing
Unfortunately you are all too aware of this,
and your high opinion of yourself ultimately may be your undoing.
Lunatac Are You? at